Monday, December 29, 2014

Catch Up May '14

May 2
Mommy and Me photoshoot. I found another fellow photographer here in Utah and we did a little trade shoot. I took pictures for her and her kids, and she did a little shoot for Ani and I. Can't get enough of this little fuzzy head girl! So glad we were able to get pictures of the two of us.





















May 3
First night in her own bedroom. I think she likes it, mommy is a little sad. She is getting so big! I'm going to miss not having her right beside our bed. Though our room feels about two times bigger without her bed in here!






May 5
She slept so good in her own room last night! That bed head is out of control though. She looks like a crazy old lady!


So I knew Mike was getting me this lens for Mothers Day and it came on Saturday. I was freaking out excited and asked if I could have it early. He opened the box and pulls it out and says fine, here you go. He goes to hand it to me and lets go before I can grab it and it falls to the ground. I SCREAMED and my heart sank. As soon as it hits the ground I knew it...it was one of those stupid mugs! He was dying laughing. Not funny! I seriously almost had a heart attack. I total deserve the real lens now babe! So mean!



May 7
Now this one better not ever be dropped! Early Mothers Day present from the loves of my life... I really like this holiday. Thank you babe!



First time ever playing the piano. I think she likes it. Haha! I hope it sticks!





May 8
We made it 7 1/2 months without getting sick. We think that was a fairly good run. Our little sweetie has a stuffy nose.  Hopefully that is all it stays at.



Helping Bapa on the farm. She knew exactly where to hold on. She's a natural! I didn't let grandpa drive with her......that's a daddy's job for her first ride!  Haha! And look at that hair!



May 11
Anistyn mastered sitting this weekend! That's all she wants to do now. Love her so stinking much!



May 12
The Ulrich clan. Love these hooligans. The idea was to get family pictures done this weekend in Idaho. The wind was out of control and it was freezing. Everyone was already there and ready so we decided to just snap a few. The only place that could somewhat block the wind was right behind the house. Haha! Definitely not the best place for pictures, but we are all there together and looking at the camera, I guess that's what matters right? Might just need to have a redo when it gets warmer.




We had an AWESOME Mother's Day Weekend. Lots of laughs! My nieces have been waiting for grandma to come home so they can have a tea party. Something that these little girls will come to realize is that Grandma is not your typical grandma and when she has a party, she has a real PARTY. We had to go all out... for the children obviously... and they absolutely loved it. Oh, and don't mind the clothes, we had to improvise. Who has that many clothes from the correct era? It turned into anything that was princessy, fancy, or sparkly.  Haven't laughed this hard in a LONG time!

Of course the boys needed something to do while all the girls were having a tea party, so Grandpa decided to do a Nerf War. I made the invites and they were sent out. Here are the pictures from the day.... ENJOY! 


























May 15
Dog pile!


May 16
Ani has been sucking her thumb a lot more lately, too the point where she gives a couple sucks between each bite of food. Oh boy! This makes for a VERY messy mealtime. In fact I step away to grab something as Roxi is walking by and I come back and there is baby food on Roxi's face and ear. No one is safe!



I told Mike that we had a mouse and to bring home traps last night. Is it weird that I would rather just move than catch it? Never knew it before but I might have a slight phobia of mice! Freaks me out going into the kitchen, and it freaks the dogs out watching me crawl across the counters. I'll be looking harder for another rental today.  oh! And the mouse just stole the cheese off the trap....we have a sneaky one!

May 17
Third night in a row of sleeping just over 12 hours straight... we are scared to have another child, something tells us this isn't the norm and we probably won't get as lucky next time.


Getting ready to give her a bath and she decided she better get one more nap in first.  She gets so pooped out so fast!



May 21
Just got done with our first mommy and me swim lesson. Ani loved it, mommy was kinda freaking out. Kinda made me tear up when they had me dunk her under the water the first time. I do not like that part. Ani didn't have any problems with it though. She was smiling almost the whole time! It was adorable!



May 24
Oh I love this nose crunch smile! 


That's Mike in front. So fun...and a tad scary to watch.



Daddy thinks she will be a racer...She won't be.  But it is really cute to see her on it. Such a ham!
 

May 25
Fell asleep while holding her toy. Love this girl!


From Mike: Anistyn has finally started babbling, playing with the different sounds she can make and today at church she clearly said, "dadadada"... I know it wasn't her saying dada for real, but it sure melted my heart hearing it!

May 25
Trying to get ready to go swimming and little lady passed out on the couch. To wake her or let her sleep? ....wake her! It's a holiday!
 

Fun Memorial Day at 7 Peaks with cousins yesterday. Slightly busy. Water exhausts little babies out! I love it!









May 27
Need to sell our home. Please share and pass along to anyone that might be interested. We would possibly consider a rent to own. Thanks!

4 Bed 1 Bath Pocatello home! $104,900. Awesome home with updates and great colors throughout! Home features a large open living room, 3 split bedrooms with large master bedroom and walk-in closet with an additional bedroom in basement. A fully fenced backyard also includes a 10x12 shed, sprinkler system, raised gardens, covered deck, and rock patio with firepit, all great for entertaining! Great location with elementary school and junior high within a couple blocks distance. PM me for more details or to come and see.

Sucking on a slab of apple. She LOVES it!

May 28
Lunch with daddy. Love these two!

May 29
8 Months! I can hardly believe it. Oh my goodness this little girl is a hoot! She cracks me up all the time and she can't even talk yet. She is still a really happy baby. Likes to laugh and anyone can usually get her to pull out those gummy grins. She sits up great and is starting to roll whenever I try to change her diaper which is really fun.No crawling yet, thank goodness. She is obsessed with the dogs, especially Mater. She will reach for him any chance she gets and he takes advantage of those little fingers and licks her until she giggles and I have to stop it (we do a lot of hand washing lately). We are working on some sign language and waving goodbye. Currently she just smiles when we do it and gets excited.
Here are her 8 mo pictures. She was staring at Mater almost the entire time. We will have to work on not getting distracted during the photoshoots. Love her more and more everyday!








May 29
Track day pictures. It was exciting to see Mike actually race for the first time, but I think I like just the track day playing better.














No comments: